– We have been involved in the tobacco industry for over 20 years, in one form or another.
– We started out as farmers, and moved into processing our own tobacco, to get away from the dependence of the ‘tobacco giants’
– From processing it was a step forward into the leaf trading and the cigarette industry
– We have built up a substantial network of suppliers and markets over the years.
– The concept is supported by an established tobacco company and have a experienced management team involved in all aspect of the tobacco industry.
– In early 2013, the CEO of Shag Tobacco, after seeing the increasing number of smokers turning to roll your own cigarettes and began investigating the possibility of developing a concept to produce cigarettes on a small scale.
– As there is still the issue of taxes and excise on trading in cut tobacco, we export all our stock duty free, and if duties are applicable, it is upto the end buyer to settle the issue with their respective customs authorities.
– Suppliers of personal cigarette machines and consumables are sourced from various manufacturers, and carry a full manufacturers guarantee