Shipping and Returns
– Currently all shipping is done using the local postal service.
– All parcels are shipped using registered mail.
– Parcels are limited in size, the maximum weight that can be shipped in a single parcel is 1.9kg of contents, plus the packaging .
– Parcels exceeding the weight limitation will be split into seperate shipments.
– Orders for 50 kilos and over qualify for discounted pricing. Use the “Contact us” page to request a price for large quantity orders.
– Orders of 4 kilos and over must be shipped with a specific shipping agent which is more expensive. It is often less expensive to place three orders of 2 kilos each, than to place a single order for 6 kilos.
– You (the buyer) are responsible for knowing the laws which govern your ability to purchase whole leaf tobacco in your country. No refunds will be issued for confiscated product.
– You are also responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, or any other fees associated with your order once it arrives in your country. We will send the International Harmonized tariff code with each order, but this does not assure your customs department will honor it.
– Whilst we guarantee every parcel is sent out in time, and registration/tracking numbers provided to the customer, we cannot guarantee that the package will be trackable.
– In the event of a parcel going missing, we will do everything in our power to help trace it, how ever we are not liable for any missing parcel.